Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back to normal...

Well, we hit 48 hours today and have our kitchen back...yay! Got it cleaned and put back to normal this morning. This afternoon, Dave took Dylan to the pool (glad those swim lessons are paying off!) and I took Connor to get us all some lunch. Quizno's has select subs on sale for $5 right now, for a large! We were all over it! :)

Then my Aunt Lori (my fave aunt) came down from L.A. and we went and saw the new movie 'Get Smart' with Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway. It's a big-screen adaptation of the hit 1960's-era comedy television series about a bumbling detective. It was great going with my Aunt Lori since she watched the original show (so that would make her 29?) and could give me insight on the characters, the phrases they used in the movie from the show, etc. We had a great time and look forward to hitting up another movie again soon! :) We are glad to have family not far from us...


No comments:

Post a Comment